NetFile User Log In
NetFile User Log In
Log in with your existing NetFile User credentials.
- E-Mail Address - Enter your NetFile User e-mail address.
- Password - Enter your password. Passwords are case-sensitive. If you have lost your password, click the Lost Your Password? link to open a new page where you submit your e-mail address to receive a new password in an e-mail message. SEI users with an "@bogus.zzz" e-mail address cannot use this feature and must contact their agency.
- Log In - Click the Log In button to enter the NetFile system.
Lost Your Password? - Click this link if you can't remember your password or if you need to create a system-generated password. You need to already have a NetFile User account and you will submit your NetFile User e-mail address to the system. SEI users with an "@bogus.zzz" e-mail address cannot use this feature and must contact their agency.
SEI Form 700 Filers - This sections contains links for new and returning SEI filers to receive a new password.
Campaigns & Lobbyists - This section contains links for existing campaign and lobbyist filers to request a new password and for new campaign and lobbyist filers to create a new NetFile User. Click the Create a New NetFile User link in the NetFile Links area below the log-in form to create a new NetFile User. This link is not for Statement of Economic Interests (SEI) filers.
Third-Party Software Users - Click the Upload a CAL File link to open the CAL Upload application for Campaign filers.
Important: Only those who must use NetFile's Signature Verification feature to verify e-filings need to create a new NetFile User. The CAL Upload application, however, does not require the person who uploads the CAL file to be a NetFile User.
To submit an E-Filing by Uploading a CAL File you need the following information:
- Filer ID - The Filer ID for the NetFile account for which you are submitting the e-filing by uploading the CAL file.
- Password - The password associated with the Filer ID.
- Response E-Mail - The e-mail address you want to use to receive status about the CAL upload.
- CAL File - The CAL file you want to upload.
How-To Videos - View how-to videos that display in a pop-up window on the page.